|Job Ref:||204778867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Are you an experienced SHEQ Advisor?|
Are you looking too join one of the biggest and well known organisations in a highly diverse sector?
SHEQ Advisor - up to £42k + package (including bonus - 30%, company car, fuel card, pension and more)
This role is site base, covering a diverse number of sites from Yorkshire to Kent.
This is an exciting position within a large team of Health and Safety staff. The SHEQ Advisor will be reporting directly to the Senior SHEQ Manager, the successful candidate will be covering a diverse number of sites in a variety of sectors like local government, construction and manufacturing.
Why this is a great opportunity:
* Generous salary of up to £42,000 plus package
* Incredible opportunity to work autonomously
* Friendly and supportive manager
* ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001, five star safety rating from the British Safety Council
* Employee engagement is really high across SHEQ team - 98%
The successful SHEQ Advisor will:
* Have significant experience of managing health, safety, environmental and quality issues in large diverse companies
* Be willing to travel
* Possess experience of coaching and developing people in best practice
We have interview slots available for next week, please apply now for your chance to ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity