|Job Ref:||204778788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum + excellent package on offer||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Our client a leading Facilities Services Contractor are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Regional Manager to develop the new business unit in Manchester. In line with the plans for Local Growth and National Coverage, the business have created a new role and are looking for an experienced Regional Manager with a strong emphasis on Business Development.|
The role is initially to cover the North West however, we would be looking to expand to all areas of the UK so experience and contacts in other areas would be an advantage. You would be based in new offices, with extensive travel likely in the first year to help expand your business unit.
In return my client is looking to offer a fantastic package including, Salary, Pension, Car, Health Care, Media Package and Dividend based on profitability of the region. This offers you the chance to earn an uncapped salary if you deliver your number.
The successful applicant to grow and manage a successful business in the region, strengthen the brand by developing new Sales with defined targets to End users, Managing Agents, Consultants and FM providers.
• 10 + Years of experience within the Facilities Sector with a contractor.
• You must have at least 3 years' experience in the management and selling of Maintenance, Service and Facility Management contracts at all levels
• Technical Knowledge of Hard Services
• Commercial awareness and excellent judgement skills
• Flexible estimating skills
• Recruitment skills
• Ability to be creative
• A good knowledge of the Maintenance and Facility Services markets and the competition
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• A proven sales leader
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide management with detailed data analysis and reports within defined timescales
• Hard working, persistent and reliable
• A positive and enthusiastic character
• Access to an extensive network of decision makers
• Ability to make use of Social Media to attract new business and promote the group in the marketplace as one of the leading service providers.
This is a wonderful opportunity to build something of your own and run your own business unit within an award winning group. For more information please call me on (Apply online only)