|Job Ref:||204778523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colwyn Bay||Address:||Post Code:||LL29||Salary:||£9.50 - £10/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
• Typing and excellent all round IT skills (literate in Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Answering telephone internal and external calls, dealing with Clients queries and greeting visitors.
• Filing (electronic and manual) of general correspondence and drawings - Keeping up to date with Quality Management Systems and Procedures and ensure these are strictly adhered to in respect of general administration, filing, etc.
• Photocopying, copying / binding of specific/documents and tender documentation.
• Recording incoming correspondence and logging and sending out post and internal faxes.
• Typing of invoices/statements and updating financial records using Microsoft Excel.
• Managing/monitoring ordering of stationery/equipment, etc. and payments of invoices in conjunction with responsible Director.
• Administrative support to the Manager (dealing with confidential/sensitive information appropriately whilst adhering to all company confidentiality guidelines).
• Organisation of electronic diary systems, booking meetings and rooms as required.
• Any other relevant administration or secretarial duties as requested and required by the management team.
• You must possess strong self management and time management skills and be used to working in a fast paced environment with speed and accuracy.
• Excellent IT skills
• Organised and able to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Strong communication skills