|Job Ref:||204778519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Package (negotiable)||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Our client has an exceptional track record of managing complex structures in the leisure, commercial, residential and government sectors within the city of London, signpoure and Middle East. In addition, they also hold the client portfolio of some of London's most historic buildings' restoration and remodelling. The business simply strives to employ individuals who want to stay and develop their careers and be a part of a professional well organised business. They are seeking a building services manager who really enjoys what they do and takes great pride in it. The company in return offers support and the platform to grow with an expanding and developed exclusive principle contractor, you will also dine and wine the clients and get the opportunity to network with Londons most extravigent. |
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round Electrical, Mechanical and public health knowledge in relation to building services.
* Experience of running either large refurbishment projects or multiple smaller commercial contracts.
* You should be competent in managing the expectations of the client at all times.
* Commercial aware this includes experience of cost control of projects, reporting, and dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
* Projects typically ranging in size from £5m to £30m (full value)
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing and managing role