|Job Ref:||204778129||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum car/allowance/benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
Building Services Manager (MEP)|
£ 55,000 - £65,000 + Car + Allowance + Benefits
Building Services Manager (MEP) required working on a permanent basis for a National and successful contractor from Birmingham.
You will be joining a well-established contractor who have delivered excellence and pioneered construction projects throughout the UK for decades. Due to the continued success of strong project deliveries and multiple project wins my client requires an additional Building Services Manager to further enhance the M&E division in Birmingham.
We require a strong building services manager who can communicate correct information to all channels of the construction process. Can retain management on all internal and external bodies involved in the project and take projects cradle to grave.
You will be responsible for
* Pre-construction and bid management
* Determine M&E design deliverables and programme with the Lead Design Engineer to meet the requirements of the project and work close with the design consultancies.
* Deliver specific and considered solutions within mutually agreed project plan.
* Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the projects.
* Ensure compliance with the company's project management policies and procedures.
* Provide timely monthly reports
* Ensure M&E subcontractors are closely managed and that all terms and conditions are adhered to.
* Project Manage the building services installations on site
Should this role be suited to yourself please contact Narinder on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)