|Job Ref:||204778074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:21|
As an integral part of their team of Mechanical & Electrical Consultants, you will be responsible for providing professional expertise, technical advice and support relating to the condition, capacity, suitability and statutory compliance of mechanical installations, plant and equipment managed by the organisation. Head office Worcester but covering the North region including Bromsgrove, Shropshire, Telford, Kidderminster, so can remote work from any office. You will be responsible for solving complex problems with manufacturers, contractors, suppliers and customers and ensuring that installations and maintenance regimes are safe.|
* Demonstrable, solid understanding of mechanical systems relating to commercial buildings.
* Qualified up to a degree level, or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject area.
* Member of an appropriate professional institution.
* Experience in the practical application and knowledge of Health and Safety Management, specifically related to mechanical systems, plant and equipment.
* Experienced in managing a wide range of tasks of varying sizes and at a diverse number of locations.
* Specific knowledge about and a proven track record of managing the design, installation of and service contracts relating to BMS, HVAC plant, water, gas, oil, biomass control systems.
* Experienced in responding to a diverse range of customer requirements.
* Knowledge of personal safety and experienced in the practical application of safe systems of work relating to mechanical systems in sometimes restricted areas of a building.
* Proven track record of communicating with clients in a professional manner and disseminating information to clients to provide clarity and assurance about any work that is undertaken.
* Excellent prioritisation skills and resilience skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and associated communication software (such as Outlook).
Package includes: 25days leave increasing to 30 after 5 years service, LGPS Pension scheme, Flexible working, discounted Gym membership and shopping discounts.
A progressive company that is looking to expand and grow, this is a really exciting time for them, If you would like to know more about the organisation please contact Melissa Applin on NA.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business