|Job Ref:||204778028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£230 - £250/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:22|
Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate Level)|
Birmingham City Centre
£230 per day - £250 per day (dependant on level of experience)
Starting 24 / 31 October 2016 for 3-4 months
One of our leading regional main contractors is looking for a freelance Quantity Surveyor to join their existing team, they are a regional contractor based in Birmingham, they specialise in new build spec housing developments across the Greater Midlands area.
Our Client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to manage a new build bespoke residential development, value £40millon, you will be working on all packages i.e. metal work, plaster etc. and sub contract package valuations through to onsite subcontractor supply chain whilst overseeing current projects.
Team ethos and personable skills are essential for this role, also working on and improving relationship with sub contracts and clients is a must, the Ideal candidate will also be standalone, dynamic and eager.
* A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor is ideal
* Experience working with a comparable regional contract
* Relevant Quantity Surveying qualifications
* Maximize profit and cash levels at all times
* Manage and reducing risks to the business
* Able to deal with tough negotiations and pressures of fast paced environment
Please apply with an up to date CV