|Job Ref:||204778023||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum full benefits package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:22|
I am looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for a well-established Main Contractor who will be site based in Elephant & Castle on £60million project. They are offering a fantastic salary of £85,000-£95,000 and full benefits package dependant on experience. |
They work on a variety of sectors including Residential, Education, Commercial and Healthcare. This includes both New Build and Refurbishment projects around London and the South East.
* To assist the Contracts Manager in the preparation of a construction phase safety plans and method statements for all sections of the works.
* Maintain good relationships with Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Clients, Sub-contractors and other professional members of the team outside the company and within our own company.
* To audit safety and ensure the company's compliance with all current legislation and to promote safe on-site practice.
* Prepare Short Term Programs throughout the duration of the project
* Liaise with all sub-contractors and suppliers engaged on the project, setting out clearly in writing all critical programmed criteria.
* Hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors to review progress and identify appropriate action as necessary
* Maintain good on-site discipline and fully implement the company procedures in respect of site presentation in all its facets.
* To identify and take advantage of all opportunities to promote the activities of the company and to participate in the challenge of seeking new business opportunities.
* To co-ordinate and liaise with the Sales Manager to ensure customer satisfaction is delivered.
* Liaise and assist the Marketing Manager in promoting the positive aspects of the development.
* Ensure safe working practice at all times and compliance with all current legislation.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Car or car allowance
* Company bonus
* CSCS / SMSTS / SSSTS
* First Aid at Work
* Relevant experience in a similar role with a Main Contractor
* Experience running projects of a similar value and size
* Experience in various sectors and projects
If you have the relevant experience please call me on NA9 and apply