|Job Ref:||204777939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£15 - £25/hour overtime, long hours if desired||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:22|
Are you a degree qualified QS looking for the next step in your career? Are you qualified with 1-3 years experience and looking to work with a main contractor? Are you looking to improve your skills working for a major player in the UK construction and civils market?|
Our client are looking for an intermediate level Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team to work in Grimsby area. The role is an excellent opportunity for a QS looking to gain exprience in major projects with a large main contractor.
The successful applicant will be part of the busy commercial team, reporting to the commercial manager, with the following duties
* Working between site and the head office, helping with the accounts on a large site
* Claims management from the client and subcontractors
* Writing procurement reports
* Estimating and cost planning activities
* Assisting with the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre- qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
* Cost checking and valuation work
* Production of monthly post-contract cost reports
* Negotiation and agreement of final accounts
Our client are offering a negotiable hourly rate, a safety conscious and professional environment, a lot of training and a great opportunity for temp to perm role if desired.
Please apply online with a CV or contact Damian Aston on NA if interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business