|Job Ref:||204777896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:22|
Public Health Design Engineer|
Rate: £30 - £35 per hour
Contract: 6-12 months
Job Ref: DR63419
An urgent need for an experienced Public Health Design Engineer to join an M&E Consultancy on a long term contract basis based in Dorset along the Coast.
The Public Health Design Engineer will be well experienced in the design of sanitary plumbing systems in UK buildings and above ground drainage systems.
Experience / Skills:
* Minimum of 5 years UK consultancy design experience in Public Health services.
* A Design knowledge of Part H of the Building Regulations & BS EN 12056.
* Have a solid design/calculation background & ideally be CAD literate (but not absolutely essential).
* Must have initiative, self-motivation and the confidence to make decisions.
* Good verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the role of Public Health Design Engineer, please submit your CV directly to Dan Risby at Project Resource on (Apply online only) or email (url removed) in the first instance quoting Vacancy DR63419 and we will contact you within 1 working day if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business