|Job Ref:||204784630||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Our client a leading Digital Marketing agency based in Birmingham would like to recruit a Magento Developer to join their expanding Development team.|
The company provides a broad spectrum of services including Design, Development, Strategy, Branding and Optimisation.
Whilst the agency is still in the early stages of its development it is currently undergoing a high growth phase with significant backing from investors.
This is a key role which will require ownership of client projects and also some crossover between web developmenT and creative digital campaigns and the right candidate will have a strong passion for creating beautiful code, and user-centric experience.
• Strong track record of creating Magento websites
• Must be able to take a PSD design and create a brand new Magento theme from this using best practices
• Experience with Magento 2.0 is desirable
• Diligence and attention to detail are paramount
• Managing projects and maintaining client relationshIps
• The primary function of this role is to work with the designer to create Magento websites
• The in-house designer will supply a custom designed PSD, which needs to be created into a theme and the rest of the website created.
• Github proficiency - Test driven development - Experience with Wordpress
Salary - up to £40,000 Career progression Fun and relaxed culture