|Job Ref:||204784519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £75001/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Senior Solutions Architect - £75k - Leeds - Java experience!|
A market leading Gaming company is searching for a Senior Solutions Architect to look after all aspects of the software design lifecycle. Ideal candidates will provide simple and scalable architecture solutions for the organisation and experienced in Java development.
This is an excellent opportunity, offering brilliant training, career progression and a fantastic work environment.
* Proven track record as a Solutions Architect
* Ability to shape and translate a business vision into a coherent solution
* Understanding of full software development cycle from business analysis through to testing (functional and performance) and release.
* Experience of API design and implementation
Key skills and qualifications
* Preformed maintenance programming and correction of identified defects and experience of implementing change to improve the development process.
* Previously shown to demonstrate software development experience and knowledge of database architecture design.
* Ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements for software solutions
* Experienced in Java
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds