|Job Ref:||204784481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum 10% bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Scrum Master, Agile, Delivery focussed, Data, Analytics, ScrumMaster|
ScrumMaster. My client, a leading Media company, is looking to bring on board a ScrumMaster to join the Technology department focussed on Programme Delivery.
The ScrumMaster will be responsible for coaching and incrementally moving the project and data Technology teams through an Agile transformation.
The business needs to be handheld through the process, so it is essential that the successful ScrumMaster has experience with a gradual migration to Agile as opposed to a Night / Day switchover. You must also have the gravitas to be able to push back to the business where necessary and in a tactful manner
The function has had a multimillion pound investment in technology to deliver brand new "next generation" Data products
The successful candidate:
* Will have experience implementing and acting as the Agile champion
* have managed delivery for multiple teams simultaneously;
* can act as agile evangelists, i.e. they've played a role in reshaping the mindsets of the business towards agile
* can promote good delivery practices, e.g. paired programming, automation, etc.
* have managed normal sized scrum teams, i.e. 7 ± 2
* have worked within corporations rather than start ups and smaller companies, i.e. they must have a good feel for organisations that have stringent reporting procedures, annual budgeting cycles, extensive reporting, etc.
This role will act as the "voice of Agile" for this area of the business (and you have exceptional support from other Agile Evangelists) and will deliver business critical Data functions that will dictate the success / failure of the organisation.
If this sounds of interest and would like to know further, please don't hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Scrum Master, Agile, Delivery focussed, Data, Analytics, ScrumMaster