|Job Ref:||204784417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£375/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Business Analyst (MidlandHR iTrent / HR Solutions) - Contract - London |
A leading UK charity is looking to hire a talented Business Analyst to join its rapidly expanding London office.
The organisation are working to replace separate HR, Payroll, Learning & Development & Expenses systems with one integrated database - MidlandHR iTrent. They are now embarking on the second phase and require a business analyst to join the team to contribute to the design, planning, testing & implementation of this phase.
Extensive business analysis experience using structured methods is required for this Business Analyst role, particularly gathering, prioritising, categorising and documenting user requirements.
The successful Business Analyst will have extensive experience of business analysis for HR / Payroll systems projects, ideally with previous experience in implementing MidlandHR iTrent within the charity or public sector.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
• Analysis of existing systems and processes
• Document existing processes, identify solution options for improvements.
• Run process modelling workshops
• Design of To Be processes
• Support project planning and estimating
• Analyse requirements for data migration between systems
• Analyse requirements / solutions for output or interfaces to other systems / organisations.
• Manage activities to facilitate inter-system data integration
• Gather functional and non-functional requirements for IT solutions
• Document user procedures for new processes and IT system functionality
• Work with third party consultants enabling the configuration of the new system
• Run testing workshops
• Support the testing and go live of the new system
• Experience of Business object in a MidlandHR Itrent environment would be desirable.
To apply for the Business Analyst role please press the apply button