|Job Ref:||204784236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£1.00 - £1000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Experienced Systems Engineer - Technical Specialist|
Location: South East
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
The systems engineer position available is located in the South East of England, for an experienced systems engineer. The contract is initially 6 months and has the possibility to extend, the successful systems engineer will be entering a high performing team leading small projects for a major client.
* Lead small projects or portions of large projects
* Apply technical expertise on complex components or projects
* Work under minimal supervision
* Influence at department or program manager level
* Demonstrate depth of knowledge of engineering disciplines
* Troubleshoot complex problems and recommend appropriate actions
* Mentor less experienced engineers
Essential Skills Required
* Product integration, Verification and Validation including component testing, system testing, performance testing, test planning and documentation.
* Product Risk Management - be able to produce lists of the product-specific risk items likely to compromise a projects success and develop strategies to mitigate risk
* Requirements engineering - someone who has leadership experience in the development and maintenance of requirements for a component, sub-system or process
* Systems definition and Design - understanding of the system design process including requirements allocation and architecture definition and capability determination
* Concept Design/Architecture - perform concept design/architecture at an advanced level, able to lead the application of concept design and able to coach others on this
This is an exclusive opportunity for a motivated systems engineer to work with an industry leading client for the next 6 months. If you are an experienced systems engineer apply immediately to be considered!!
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV to james . taylor @ (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for immediate consideration for this role!
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role