|Job Ref:||204784034||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St James's Park||Address:||Salary:||£500 - £550/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
We are working with a market-leading management consultancy who specifically require a Technical Architect to join one of their top government clients who have offices based in central London.
We are looking for a talented developer to join their agile team. You'll work alongside other skilled and motivated people, in a culture that promotes openness, participation and ownership. We are specifically looking for a good communicator and team player to join them, who can work from both a strategic and hands-on type perspective.
You would be involved in their ongoing digital transformation programme.
For this particular role, we require the following experience;
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Java Message Service (JMS) and Apache ActiveMQ
- GIT (for version control)
- Capybara / Selenium for acceptance testing
- JUnit or TestNG
- Jenkins, or other CI tools
- SQL Database skills
- Java 8 experience, perhaps Java 7
- General technical knowledge:
- Use of open-source libraries
- Use of Object Relational Mapping, e.g. Hibernate
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection
- Experience building RESTful services
- Uses virtualisation for developing, e.g. Vagrant to build dev VMs
*You would also be required to go through the SC Clearance process.
More details are available on application