|Job Ref:||204784000||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southwold||Address:||Post Code:||IP18||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Working with the Senior Developer and Studio Design Team you will develop and build websites and associated platforms from designs.|
You will need to demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic with the patience, flexibility and willingness to take on tasks.
Your background/experience should include some of the following:
* A portfolio of mobile/websites that you have developed
* Excellent HTML, WordPress and CSS knowledge
* Experienced in drupal would be good but isn't essential
* Ability to support on project planning clients service and technical support
* SEO, social media integration and analytics
* Ambitious, personable and interested in creative & technical innovations.
* Enthusiastic & fun to work with
Our client is keen to hear from experienced web developers/designers and those also at the start of there career looking for a break into the industry! Working in the beautiful seaside town of Southwold this is one not to be missed.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency