|Job Ref:||204783969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
This is an excellent opportunity, offering a PHP Developer the chance to work in a highly technical software development company based in the Bristol area. This organisation is looking for a developer with a minimum of 1 year's experience providing software development|
This role will suit someone who lives within a commutable distance of Bristol and has good PHP experience in a commercial working environment and is looking to move in a role where there is a greater variety of work and the opportunity to work with a really impressive portfolio of clients.
- At least 1-2 years experience with PHP
- At least 1-2 year's experience of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of HTL & CSS
- Understanding of jQuery
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and organisation skills
- Good communication skills.
- Logical thinker
- Analytical and results driven
- Confident team player who enjoys a varied and dynamic role
- Ability to work autonomously and to take direction and feedback constructively.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, prioritising tasks and sticking to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in accordance our values.
If you're looking to further your career in a business where you can have a real impact, look no further and apply now.
Apply now to be considered, please submit your CV to Jordan Constantinou who will review your details