|Job Ref:||204780503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Field based||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
JOB TITLE: Senior Service Manager|
LOCATION: Field based - South
Senior Enterprise Service Managers are responsible for our largest and most valuable customers and partners. Working alongside our Sales Account Managers, they act as the operational lead; enabling our customers to make better use of our tools, systems and processes and acting as a trusted advisor to help our customers get the most from our products.
Ensuring that our support lives up to customer expectations, our Senior Enterprise Service Managers have an active involvement with our customers from a pre-sales and bid response stage, through the customer's lifecycle with us; through regular performance reviews, helping to improve customer satisfaction and drive increased sales.
Senior Service Managers are driven individuals who instigate and push through process and cultural change within the business to help transform our service proposition.
- Ensure the delivery, time frames and quality of TalkTalk Business products and services are provided to meet customer/partner requirements and expectation.
- Represent the customer in line with business objectives and contractual obligations.
- Provide Pre Sales support and communication during implementation to create and onward develop the relationship with the customer/partner.
- Identify & contribute to required service improvement ideas to improve processes
- Responsible for conducting regular Service Reviews, which includes accurately monitoring, documenting, tracking and presenting the service performance against contractual SLA's.
- Ensure continued quality of service is assessed and monitored against customer expectations and to aid retention and encourage business growth.
- Act as a main facilitator if escalations arise for outstanding issues
- Support the Head of Service Management to drive business transformation including processes and cultural changes required to move the business forward.
- Work effectively in a cross functional team and proactively educate and share knowledge with colleagues to assist in their understanding and development.
- Provide customer training and presentations, where appropriate.
Know How: You have excellent knowledge of TalkTalk's products and services and a sound understanding of our suppliers and the wider market place. You have experience working with Enterprise Partners. Strong commercial acumen, with experience of P&L management, sound judgment and solid analytical & numerical skills.
Communication: You have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels to Director & Board level. Strong leadership qualities and the ability to galvanise other internal departments to help improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction Ability to manage virtual teams, self-manage and function within broad stakeholder teams is essential.
Functional Knowledge: You have extensive knowledge of the telecoms industry having previously worked in a similar service, project or operational management role. You have previous Service management experience or experience in a long-term management role within the industry.
Business expertise: Strong customer focus with desire to engage with stakeholders across the business to strengthen internal relationships and ultimately deliver an enhanced customer experience. Excellent understanding and background of a service led organisation
- Previous experience working in an operational, service management or technical consultancy role in an enterprise environment
- Prince2 or ITIL accreditation or experience and understanding of the ITIL Service Management principles.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint to advanced level
- Full UK Driving License
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link