|Job Ref:||204780481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Executive|
Here in TalkTalk we are all about innovation! That's why we have launched Ultra Fibre Optic Broadband - over a brand new, ultrafast network, starting with York. We've now finished the first phase and it is already delivering speeds of up to 1GB direct to over 2,000 homes and businesses - the UK's fastest and fully independent broadband. Now we want to deliver this unique product to many more customers!
You will play a pivotal role in selling this amazing new product to customers in York, and turning our exciting vision into reality. The service delivered will delight our customers, make them better off and enable York to become better connected.
As a Sales Account Executive, you'll be responsible for achieving a stretching connections target for our products in York by speaking to existing and new customers and explaining their benefits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering sales of UFO to Consumers and Businesses locally in York
- Planning and coordinating local sales activity and integrating it with marketing initiatives
- Visiting existing and prospective customers, both consumer and business, to secure sales
- Working with the national TalkTalk marketing teams to obtain timely support for York
- Help identify and develop advocates for TalkTalk locally
- Helping to man one of our local sales hubs
- Deliver sales support to all the program's events and sales activities in York
You are an energetic, engaging, successful Sales Professional, who will help lead and deliver online and direct sales of Talk Talk's UFO.
To be successful in the role you will:
- have solid retail sales experience
- have good understanding of/ exposure to Telecoms, Media, Technology Industry
- possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- previous B2B/Marketing experience would be an added benefit
- previous retail site management experience would be beneficial
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link