|Job Ref:||204780453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
JOB TITLE: Sales and Marketing Administrator|
SALARY: Competitive salary + bonus/benefits
Here in TalkTalk, we are all about innovation! That's why we have launched Ultra Fibre Optic Broadband - over a brand new, Ultrafast network, starting with York. We've now finished the first phase and it is already delivering speeds of up to 1GB direct to over 2,000 homes and businesses - the UK's fastest and fully independent broadband. Now we want to deliver this unique product to many more customers!
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the local Sales and Marketing Team to sell our products to customers in York, and turning our exciting vision into reality. You will be supporting the local team by:
• Managing our sales lead database , with input to planning sales and marketing activity
• Tracking progress of new sales leads
• Tracking progress against sales targets including regular (daily/weekly/monthly) reports
• Managing local budgets
• Managing local properties/facilities
• Providing cover in shop & hubs
• Assistance with organising & supporting events
You'll already be an experienced administrator with exposure to a sales and marketing environment, specifically lead management
To be successful in the role you will:
• Be Customer orientated
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Be numerate with good accuracy and attention to detail
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Have good MS Office skills
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Have great administrative skills
• Be proactive and flexible in your approach to work
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link