|Job Ref:||204779371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater London & Surrounds||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum £15k - £18k basic plus Double OT||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Job Description |
Job Title: Telesales & Marketing Sales Executive Position Type: Permanent Work Hours: Mon - Fri - 35 hours per week - (Negotiable/Flexible) Holidays: 20 days per annum Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum + Double OTE (uncapped commission )
Work Location: Home based - offices in Southgate, North London - (Some visits to office will be required)
Start date: November 2016 Client Reference; TMSE - Oct 2016
An opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time in the telecoms industry, hosted voice solutions are becoming the choice over traditional PBX systems.
You have an opportunity to take advantage of the massive growth in this field.
My client is looking for consultative sales people and are happy to provide product training, so proven sales skills are more important than industry knowledge.
Based from home and managing your own time, results will determine your success, you will be provided with a phone, mobile, laptop and support.
You will need to be a car owner/driver with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
• Making Daily outbound calls to business prospect base approx. 100 calls per day. • Building relationship with prospect clients and generating sales leads. • Building relationship with prospect clients and Appointment setting. • Online and telephone research to identify prospects. • Relationship building with key prospects decision maker with prospect database. • Relationship building with key reseller partners to help grow the business through 3rd parties. • Information gathering from outbound calling and completion of online database. • Updating prospect database with information received from outbound calls. • Follow up prospect leads with request for information sent via email and/or by post. • Follow-up prospect leads with return / follow-up calls. • Send quotes / reports to prospects by email / post and follow-up. • Answer incoming calls to office from prospect / customers. • General office administration - as and when required. • Close Deals! Skills sets / Qualifications required
• Ability to make out-bound cold calls and sell services to prospects over the phone / email. • Able and willing to work unsupervised. • Keen to learn about technology services for small / medium services - IT, Telecommunications & Internet services.
• Computer literate - must be conversant with Word / Excel / PowerPoint, Internet & email services. • Excellent telephone and communication skills. • Dedicated & Loyal individual.
• Flexible approach to business. • Hardworking & sincere individual. • Able to work on own initiative, self-starter, emotionally intelligent requiring very little man-management
• Educated to 'O' level standard