|Job Ref:||204777992||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:40|
Digital Campaign Manager|
Do you have a strong background in Digital Marketing? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you be interested in a professional career in a leading multinational telecommunication company that offers challenging and interesting work as well as a competitive salary package?
My Client, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Digital Campaign Manager with a proven ability in terms of delivering Digital Marketing Campaigns.
* Co-ordinate and deliver outstanding digital communications across platforms (social, website, media, CRM, media and more) - Primary focus on Campaigns
* Support Head of Digital Communications with all operational elements of campaign delivery
* Project manage digital campaigns from inception to delivery and optimisation
* Collaborate cross functionally to ensure adjacent department plans match and are optimized for digital.
* Lead regions and markets to achieve strong improvements and brand consistency in digital
* Support Digital team with ad hoc projects as necessary
* More than 5 years digital marketing experience is required for this role. An interest in consumer electronics would be beneficial although not necessarily required.
* Luxury premium consumer brand, high end retail/fashion or disruptive internet company experience required.
* Ability to create compelling consumer facing international communications with credible references over a sustained period.
* Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills for internal & external
* Digital campaign reference cases with strong ROI
* Ability to manage project to time and on plan with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
* Knowledge of wider digital marketing context and user journey dependencies critical
To apply for this position please send an updated CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy