|Job Ref:||204783561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Senior Information Architect - Financial Services - Permanent - Glasgow|
Are you an experienced Information Architect with a strong background in Data Modeling who is looking for their next opportunity?
If the answer is YES apply now for this career enhancing opportunity.
You will be responsible for the overall information architecture of various divisions within the bank involved in decommissioning legacy applications, engineering new applications to replace these, as well coming up with innovative solutions to build out new functionality to some vital legacy applications.
You will have the chance to work over multiple platforms including fixed income and equities, gaining exciting exposure to new and emerging technologies.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Being presented as the Subject Matter Expert on Data and Information Architecture and being involved with day to day requirements and applications as well managing different projects at one time.
* Working with other teams across the business on standards, tooling and production of standard on-going Information Architecture deliverables such as Data Lineage, Lifecycle Management, Quality Monitoring and Metadata Management.
* Assist with the full process, including define, communicate and implement data policies, standards and procedures.
To be considered for the role you must have:
* Extensive experience working on major technology implementation projects, with strong data orientation.
* Knowledge of various Data Architecture options including ODS, Data Lake and Data Warehousing.
* Previous experience working with Data Modelling tools.
* Background/understanding of software development.
* Experience working with financial services (understanding the trade lifecycle would be highly advantageous).
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with one of the best salaries on the market, along with an excellent benefits package.
There is defined career progression on a global scale and a chance to work on truly exciting projects.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age