|Job Ref:||204783526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum 28,000-32,000 (DOE) + Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
IT Support Team Leader|
28,000-32,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
IT Support Team Leader needed for a permanent career opportunity based in Nottinghamshire. A chance to join a bustling IT Service Delivery Team for a leading brand. Start ASAP ideally in October / November 2016:
Key Skills / Experience / Duties:
- Managing a small team of IT Support Technicians on a daily basis, including: allocating work, performance management, absences, goal setting, workforce planning and 1:1 reviews / appraisals.
- This is a hands-on IT team leading role, where you would still be expected to support / resolve technical issues and participate in the team shift rota.
- Providing technical support across a range of IT services, including: IT infrastructure, Wi-Fi, desktops, laptops, LAN/WAN, networks, servers and mobile devices.
- Ensuring that a high standard of IT infrastructure is delivered for customers to agreed service levels / SLAs.
- Must be willing to participate in the team shift rota and out-of-hours / on call rota. Hours of work could vary on a weekly basis and will be averaged out across the month.
- Excellent communication, including the ability to motivate teams, build relationships and influence key stakeholders.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency