|Job Ref:||204783217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Salary:||£55000/annum + £11k Bonus + £500 p/m car||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Violet Recruitment have an exciting position within an IT company who are looking for a Senior Business Manager to come in to manage the team and have ownership of brand(s) within the Imaging, Software Licensing & Volume|
product division, with the aim to maximise the sales volumes and profit and minimise any issues within the portfolio. Work with the brand owners - PMs and Product Consultants - to build sales and markeitng plans with the vendor contacts to grow focus and maximimise the opportunities presented. Be an advocate for the brand(s) internally and represent the business appropriately back to the vendor, acting as an escalation for your team and providing strategic direction to help grow these important, and sizeable brands for the business.
1. Responsibility for Revenue, margin & profit, including marketing income of brands within the division.
2. To work with the Divisional Director to create strategic sales & operational plans in order to meet & exceed the agreed performance objectives using all available resourses within the business.
3. Ensure communication of all relevant data relating to products, promotions & strategies is delivered to all appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally.
4. To manage a team including personnel responsibilities such as 1-1 update meetings, appraisals and reviews, personal development plans and administration such as holiday approvals.
5. To ensure buy in from both the Internal and External sales teams to category/brand plans and monitor/adjust performance through the correct conduits.
6. Build key relationships with your counterparts at key resellers to tangibly optimise sales opportunities.
7. Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to drive the creation, delivery and execution of sales and marketing programs, including product launches, trade shows, channel development events, customer seminars, customer loyalty programs etc.
8. Develop operational strategies, best practice principles and processes across the division (for example pricing strategy) on a continual basis, according to the needs of the business and aligned with Company strategy.
9. Ensuring your team are delivering the following with all brands in the division:
o Representing the business to brands and resellers in external meetings as required
o Motivate and support the sales teams to ensure we win their mindshare for the range of products.
o Brands "champion", To set and drive high service levels for the vendor that adds tangible value added service.
o Daily liaison with your team sharing any developments, ensuring great team relationships and communications.
o Assist Marketing in recruitment of vendors for participation in promotions and events and attend to represent the business as required
o Ensure that all Sales teams are kept informed of developments
o Manage stock ensuring demand is met but limit over-stocking and aged stock
o Assist sales with pricing information on systems ensureing accuracy
10. Plan, control and maintain effective application of vendor marketing funds in line with objectives.
11. Offer a first class service to all internal customers in all territories across the business.
12. Carry out any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by Divisional Director
Proven successful product management/business management background.
Capable people manager with a structured approach to supporting the team.
Demonstrable experience in Creative or Educational Tech products & solutions desirable.
Sound commercial background experience managing sales & marketing negoiations.
Ambitious, target-driven individual with proven track record
Experience at building business development including marketing plans
Proficiency in forecasting, budgeting & planning business models
Excellent communicator - both written and oral with strong influencing skills.
Excellent numeric ability (including competantcy with MS Excel)
Educated to A level or above. Desirable - MBA, CIM or Degree level qualifications
Trustworthy and committed
Friendly and able to communicate at different levels
Structured and thoughtful
Great attention to detail
Team player and able to get the most from the team