|Job Ref:||204783157||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South UK||Address:||Salary:||£31000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Our client is one of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical companies. They are looking for an individual with excellence in a broad range of competencies regarding IT and marketing services for implementation to the UK and Scandinavian markets.|
Direct experience with a pharmaceutical company is not essential.
- A focus on social media, with an ability to broaden brand awareness and customer experience.
- An important focus on multi-channel marketing. Design of channel strategies and implementation of systems to connect the customer experience.
- Identify and implement methods to accelerate the use of digital content whilst gaining standardisation of content production and distribution.
- Generation of concepts and testing/implementation of digital innovation.
- Handling of insights and analytics.
- BSc or higher (or equivalent) Digital Marketing/Web Design/Development.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience with social media analytical tools across both social listening and engagement.
- Knowledge of healthcare or pharmaceutical industry regulations desirable.
- Excellent English, written and verbal