|Job Ref:||204782955||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Competitive package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Tester, Media / Digital, London.|
Are you a Tester that is looking to challenge yourself and improve your skills by working as a key member of an experienced project team in agile environment. The tester will undertake functional and non-functional testing, scenario testing based on user stories and end to end testing via manual and/or automated execution of test scripts.
Take your career to the next level and flourish in this thriving technology driven environment. Work hard play hard are certainly resonating of this innovative employer. With a fantastic career ladder ahead of you, you will be able to grow and develop your skills at a pioneering company.
Experience needed :
- A degree or qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- You will have at least 2/3 years of QA experience working within a digital environment, preferably within a multi-brand environment
- You will have worked effectively with cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
- Test automation using Selenium or similar tool
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
What the tester will be doing :
- Involvement in a project from initiation to ensure quality throughout the project lifecycle.
- Determining the QA approach to a project, including the objectives and scoping
- Identify all quality assurance components within a project and ensure quality delivery throughout
- Identifying test cases and acceptance criteria for user stories
- Preparing test data and executing manual and/or automated test scripts
- Accurate recording, management and communication of issues
- Coordinating user acceptance testing