|Job Ref:||204782065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus + Bens||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Network Security Engineer - NSOC - Level 3|
£45,000 + Bonus + Outstanding Benefits + Ongoing Training
This is an excellent opportunity for you, an experienced CCNP qualified Network Security Engineer to join a leading Network Security Company based in Docklands.
Joining a team of Network Security Engineers, you will provide security analysis of customer security events, monitor, manage and support highly secure and complex customer environments with a focus on security event management, vulnerability management, next generation intrusion prevention / firewalling for a wide range of blue chip clients.
Key skills in order to be successful:
* Strong technical skills based around Network Security.
* Checkpoint CCSE (ideally)
* ITIL foundation certification (ideally)
* Analysis of alerts rising from Security Event and Information Management tools - ideally ArcSight.
* Creation and modifying Firewalls to include ASA, Checkpoint and / or Palo Alto.
* GIAC Information Security Fundamentals or equivalent experience
* Creating and Modifying device configurations across Cisco Security, Switching Routing.
In addition, we are also very interested in skills such as:
* Juniper Firewalls
* Forescout CounterACT
* Riverbed Steelhead
* CCNA Security
This really is an outstanding opportunity working for an outstanding company. From paid training courses with paid training days, to beautiful offices, full benefits, bonuses, promotions - this company offer it all.
This position will go quickly, so please send your CV to me today