|Job Ref:||204781685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
IT Installation Engineer|
Blackburn + National
Ginger Recruitment have just been briefed by a successful software solutions company, who are constantly growing and now have an opportunity for an IT Installation Engineer to join their team! This company have designed and developed an innovative product that seeks to assist businesses in becoming more efficient. This product is unique in the market therefore the client portfolio is nationwide; due to this, you will be travelling nationally with a team of engineers to install the hardware at various sites.
What will the role involve?
• Working as part of a team of engineers to install innovative IT hardware in a variety of settings, including offices, hospitals and public areas
• Taking responsibility to ensure the product is in full working order by performing all necessary checks and tests
• Ensuring the hardware is set up correctly to enable data to be received by a remote data centre
What will you need to demonstrate?
• Confidence and a strong knowledge of IT, in regards to both hardware products and software systems
• The ability to understand new IT systems quickly, using your initiative and transferrable knowledge to assist with this
• A pro-active, motivated and flexible attitude towards work
• A driving licence is essential due to travelling within this role
This is a fantastic opportunity that would be ideal for you if you are a recent graduate or have experience in a similar IT role and want to take the next step in your career. The company offer a supportive and friendly environment, with excellent opportunities for job stability and career progression.
Due to the nature of this role, a flexible attitude is key; you will be required to travel nationally (in company car), work hours outside of the working day and stay overnight (all subsidised by expenses).
Shortlisting for this role will commence this week, so apply today or contact Annabel for more details!
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Clitheroe. Servicing the East Lancashire and Ribble valley areas, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a similar IT role Accrington, Blackburn, Burnley, Preston, Rossendale or anywhere in the Ribble Valley area of Lancashire, then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced and REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful