|Job Ref:||204781584||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
1. Provision of telephone support and advice to IT users to resolve queries / issues. This support encompasses both administration systems (Microsoft Office products and e-mail) and technical software (operating systems).|
2. Provision of support to corporate systems and those maintained on behalf of Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust. Systems support will include database applications and web-based systems.
3. Responsible for timely logging and updates of reported faults to the central IT helpdesk system and maintenance of any associated manual records.
4. Ensure that the agreed escalation trigger points are monitored and adhered to in relation to IT helpdesk services.
5. Responsible for maintenance and updating of inventory and staff information on the central IT helpdesk system.
6. Provision of on-site IT support and completion of associated documentation to resolve faults when required.
7. Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive procedure notes for all functions associated with the Helpdesk and IT support and assist in streamlining processes where required.
8. Provision of advice and quotations to clients for IT hardware; software and upgrades.
9. Liaise with external IT system suppliers where required to assist with fault resolution.
10. Assist with the creation of user accounts.
11. Assist with analysis and reporting of activities of the IT Helpdesk to provide information to support Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
12. Assist in the training of staff with regard to all hardware and software issues monitored by the IT Helpdesk.
13. Assist with the development of the Trust's IT infrastructure including the installation of standard computer equipment configuration, security marking and distribution of equipment.
14. Assist with the monitoring of the Agency's ICT security policy and procedures.
15. Be a source of information and guidance on ICT and data security policies and keep up-to-date with current ICT developments, community-wide policies and national strategies.
16. Develop skills for self through training/development opportunities and the staff appraisal system.
17. Any other duties that may arise in connection with the provision of a central IT Helpdesk service.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer