|Job Ref:||204781543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£13 - £15/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Position: IT Systems Administrator |
Salary: £13-£15 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
An experienced IT Systems Administrator is required to join my client on a contract basis to support their internal servers and networks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading manufacturing organisation.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* VMWare administration.
* Network administration.
* Configuring Cisco switches.
* Providing first/second line support and log all calls using the internal IT Helpdesk application
* Configuring and building computers and notebooks
* Set up or adjust workplace, including network cabling
* Supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems and MS office desktop applications
* Administering and maintaining user accounts using windows AD.
* Administration of desktop computers, notebooks, printers/photocopiers and telephone systems.
* Providing training to internal users.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Experience with Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 server administration
* Good understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
* Demonstrated relevant experience of IT servers, desktops and infrastructures
* Good knowledge of VMWare
* A good knowledge of Network and Telecommunications (TCP/IP, DHCP, Cisco routers, Cisco switches)
* A Good knowledge of Excel and VBA
* A good understanding of Windows XP, Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 applications
If you wish to discuss this position directly please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)