|Job Ref:||204781309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£0 - £23000/annum benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
ShortList Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Web Designer to join a digital agency in Chester.|
The Web Designer will have a strong creative background creating innovative, compelling designs for the web, which are visually appealing and emotionally engaging. Working as a key member within the agency, the Web Designer will execute the design strategy for the business, with the user at prime focus.
Key requirements for the Web Designer:
- Have expert skill in using design tools such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in UI/UX
- Ability to create engaging designs, focused towards selected target audiences
- Work alongside the team to test success of designs
- Be confident in manipulating colour, imagery, space and texture to suit user needs
- Develop web style guides to ensure consistency across the site
- Working knowledge of front-end development tools such as HTML and CSS is desirable
The Web Designer role is ideal for an individual who would like to work for a fast growing agency with a fun and exciting project environment, who wants to make their mark by creating fresh, innovative, user-centric designs for the web.
The Web Designer is paying up to £23,000 plus benefits and is based around Chester City Centre. The role is commutable from Chester, Wrexham, North Wales, Warrington, Deeside and the Wirral.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis