|Job Ref:||204781156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Junior Systems Technician|
CHS Engineering Services Ltd. Requires a Junior Systems Technician, this is a role with good progression prospects with the in house development team. This is a dynamic role which will involve working with IT systems, electronics, software testing, development and supporting systems. This could also include an element of night work on occasion and traveling from our Chelmsford office to customer sites around the UK e.g. Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted.
Experience and Qualifications
• Applicants must have a keen interest in technology with A-Level or college qualifications
• Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
• Training on the job will be provided.
• Good people skills
• Can work on own initiative and within a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and confident with PC operations
• Some IT/Electronics experience would be of benefit
• Willing to learn and a good attitude essential
Duties may include but are not limited to
• IT support & general office/clerical duties
• Electronics testing & building as part of our remote monitoring products
• Software testing and development support duties
• Product monitoring & reporting
• Supporting process and procedural framework
Essential qualities include reliability, motivation, a mature attitude and good work ethic.
Salary is dependent on experience, with good opportunity for progression