|Job Ref:||204781131||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Pension||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Java or Python Developer, Manchester|
Do you want to work for a leading organisation that will help you further your career as a Software Engineer? Are you a developer with commercial experience using Java or Python? If the answer is yes then read on...
My client is a FSTE 250 organisation and a global expert in Cyber security. They are looking for a Software Engineer (Java or Python) to help build new and maintain an existing suite of internal enterprise applications.
As a Java or Python developer you will be working within a team of developers producing tools for the departments to use on day to day operations. You will have a passion for technology and experience of developing secure and scalable applications.
Your skills and experience will include
* Java or Python development experience.
* Proven experience of writing code and documentation
* Experience of debugging and maintaining legacy code
* Good knowledge of design patterns and coding best practice.
In return for your experience and development knowledge the package will include
* Base salary up to £40k
* 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays (with an option to buy or sell days)
* Learning and development manager to help further your career
* Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme... the list goes on.
Sound like you? Then apply now but sending a word version of your CV to Stuart Messer today.
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy