|Job Ref:||204780987||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Project Manager - Professional Sound & Audio Visual Systems|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: Up to £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
A successful Systems Integration company providing Professional Sound, Lighting, & Audio Visual Systems for Theatres, Auditoria, Conference Centres, Universities and other educational establishments is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team.
Operating internationally with ongoing major projects throughout the UK, the Middle East and S.E. Asia.
Project Manager - Professional Sound & Audio Visual Systems
This key role of Project Manager - Sound & Audio Visual Systems will involve the successful candidate in the managing of Turnkey Projects from concept to completion including:
* The completion of tender invitations
* Providing system lay-out Designs using AutoCAD (Training will be provided where necessary)
* Attending pre-tender and post tender meetings
* The managing of on-site installation teams
* Attending site meetings
* Testing/commissioning of installed systems, and training of clients operators
* Operating within set/agreed budgets
Applications are invited from Candidates with:
* A comprehensive knowledge of Sound or A/V systems preferably within the entertainment sector such as Theatres, Auditoriums, Convention Centres etc.
* An electrical/electronic qualification and/or experience of Sound system installations.
* An ability to read/understand Architects, Consultants, and Main Contractors drawings
* The ability to test, commission and programme installed systems (Training provided where necessary)
* The ability to use AutoCAD (Training provided where necessary)
* A willingness to travel both nationally and internationally
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience, national and international travel, as well as future promotional opportunities.
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Project Manager - Professional Sound & Audio Visual Systems and be living within a commutable distance of Woking or willing to relocate.
With over 20 years of experience System Recruitment offers excellence in Permanent and Contract recruitment in a wide range of industry sectors. Though we are a generalist agency, a particular strength of ours lies in Information Technology including Technical, Sales and Managerial positions. We are able to tailor our approach to your needs in order to work effectively with you and provide real value