|Job Ref:||204780935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Paisley||Address:||Post Code:||PA2||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Warehouse Systems Administrator|
Up to £25,000
Are you skilled in IT and WMS/ERP systems? Do you have strong communication skills to train others? Are you passionate about problem solving and optimization?
Yes? Then I could have the ideal role for you!
I have the pleasure in working with a hugely successful and accomplished award winning start-up company that are dominating the online food services arena. They have grown fast, and will grow even faster.
They are building a world-class technology-driven operation. As part of their systems team, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with and develop that technology.
As a Warehouse Systems Administrator you will be working within a team responsible for their software systems that run the factory operation. The team is responsible for system configuration, ensuring compliance with process, troubleshooting issues and operative training. You will be passionate about technology and have prior experience working with WMS and ERP systems.
* Managing order work flow between systems
* Overseeing and troubleshooting day to day system operations
* Maintaining and configuring WMS
* Ensuring compliance with system procedures
* Training on systems
* Previous experience using ERP & WMS
* Experience within manufacturing and warehouse environments
* Analytical with strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Strong communication skills
* Flexible and adaptable to meet the changing demands of the business
* Experience or interest in programming or SQL advantageous
They won the best Entrepreneur of the Year, the UK Customer Experience Award and have been voted Best Recipe Company by the Guardian, the Independent, Time Out Magazine and The Times.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies