|Job Ref:||204780765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / SQL Developer - Manchester |
ShortList Recruitment has requirement for a BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer to join an up and coming FinTech company in Manchester. This is an opportunity to work with an emerging company in a fast paced Agile environment.
The right BI Developer for this role will be looking to move to an environment where they can bring their experience to benefit the company and help shape the progression of their BI requirements. The BI developer will be responsible for the development of reporting frameworks and to monitor the SQL reporting structure. The BI Developer will optimize database performance through continuous improvement of queries and procedures.
Key requirements for the BI Developer role:
* Configure and optimize SQL performance
* Development of queries, reports and procedures
* Own and ensure delivery of measurement and reporting
* Analyse and interpret key data to identify efficiencies
* Plan and use the data effectively and efficiently to support business strategic objectives
Essential Skills for the BI Developer will include:
* Highly proficient with SQL Server
* Demonstrable commercial experience in a SQL BI environment
* Knowledge of SQL Scripts, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
The salary on offer for the BI Developer is up to £45,000. The BI Developer role is based in Manchester city centre and is easily commutable from Chester, Crewe, Stockport, Runcorn and Wirral.
If you are a BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / SQL Developer - click apply now for immediate consideration
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis