|Job Ref:||204780720||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
IT Business Analyst, IT Development team, Data Modelling, Business Change, Brighton, 5 month contract, Government Contract, up to £400 p/d|
IT Business Analyst is required by Kyna Associates government client for an initial 5 month contract paying up to £400 per day. This is a great contract for an experienced IT Business Analyst to work in our clients IT Development Team to ensure that the proposed solutions meet the business requirements necessary for our clients strategic Projects.
Clearance Level Required: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland).
The essential skills required for the IT Business Analyst include:
- Strong background in the analysis of business systems and the definition of systems
- Good understanding of data modelling methodologies and techniques e.g. physical information and data flows
- Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops
- First class business process mapping and modelling techniques
- Strong practical background in lean process design and techniques
- Modelling skills and knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise package solutions are positioned and developed
- Experienced user of BA tools e.g. Visio,
- Likely to have experience across a range of business change and IT projects
Key daily activities for the IT Business Analyst will include:
-Elicit business requirements and write business design specifications, ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
-Create detailed solution design documentation for both in-house and third party software solutions
-Apply user-led design / user experience (UX) techniques to user interface design
-Produce both big picture process maps and detailed value stream activity maps
-Design lean value driven business processes e.g. understanding value and waste concepts
-Draw up and present specific proposals and business cases for new process and systems.
-Communicate patterns of information to assist in identifying horizontal themes and share relevant information
-Co-ordinate enhancements/changes to existing systems/processes, including analysis, design, documentation, testing, end-user training and implementation