|Job Ref:||204780715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Chester||Address:||Post Code:||CH1||Salary:||£25000/annum benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
IT Support Analyst|
ShortList are working with a leading IT solutions provider in Chester that has a requirement for an IT Support Analyst to join the support team and provide 1st and 2nd line support to a wide range of technologies and a growing IT team. In the IT Support Analyst role you will receive the full support of a strong senior technical team, as well as the ability to sharpen your skills with VMware, Citrix, Sharepoint, Office365, Exchange, and Windows server.
Typical daily responsibilities for the IT Support Analyst will include:
* Responding quickly to all IT queries from the user base, software and hardware related
* Setting up new PC's / users / phones / printers /
* Maintenance of third party software
* Liaison with third party software and hardware providers
* Admin of a variety of databases
* Maintenance of all other software as knowledge and experience grows.
The right IT Support Analyst for this role will have prior experience in a busy helpdesk environment and have good hands-on support knowledge of areas such as
* Windows server
* SQL server administration
* Administration of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, RRAS and Office Suite
* T-SQL, with particular reference to data extraction, manipulation and transfer using stored procedures
* AD, Office Suite, MS Exchange
* CRM systems
* TCP/IP networks, networked routers, firewalls, LAN/WAN, VLAN, VPN
The IT Support Analyst will receive full support and training from the senior engineers, and will be expected to be willing to constantly learn new skills and technologies.
The working hours for the IT Support Analyst role are 40 hours between 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The IT Support Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic help-desk analyst or support analyst who is bored in their current role and wants to join a very friendly and busy team, in a business that has ambitious growth plans.
The salary on offer for the IT Support Analyst is up to £25,000.
This IT Support Analyst role is based near Chester and is commutable from Deeside, Llandudno, Warrington, Runcorn.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis