|Job Ref:||204780708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
ShortList Recruitment has a new requirement for an eCommerce Systems Analyst to join a major employer in the North West. The eCommerce Systems Analyst will play a pivotal role in supporting the online business. |
The eCommerce Systems Analyst role will administrate and support the full scope of the online business, ranging from the primary website internal core systems. This includes troubleshooting and technical maintenance of customer data, order flow/data, product/category/promotion data, store fulfilment/delivery problems, payment gateway issues, and customer communications.
The eCommerce Systems Analyst will investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve reported bugs, data anomalies, and issues throughout all areas of the online operation. Additionally, the eCommerce Systems Analyst role will also participate in cyclical website development and website deployment events.
This successful eCommerce Systems Analyst will work closely with the eCommerce team, and they will liaise with 3rd parties and systems integrators to resolve bugs and oversee incidents.
Key requirements for the eCommerce Systems Analyst:
* Demonstrable SQL skills, specifically experience with Transact SQL or PLSQL preferable.
* Data transfer skills (WebDAV, FTP, WCF) (XML, IMPEX, JSON).
* eCommerce platform administration (ATG / hybris / IBM Websphere / Magento or similar) including management of cron jobs, index management, and error analysis
* Ability to investigate/troubleshoot site performance issues via Google/Adobe analytics.
* Versed with source control and version management tools such as SVN, CVS, TFS, GIT.
* Experienced with workload tracking solutions such as JIRA / HP Service Centre.
* Experience with eCommerce CMS and business systems and integrations.
* Detailed understanding of web infrastructure/networking setups
The eCommerce Systems Analyst role would suit a web developer who enjoys working on the operational and platform aspects of an eCommerce environment. The salary on offer is up to £35,000.
The eCommerce Systems Analyst role is based in Flintshire and is easily commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Warrington, Liverpool and across North Wales
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis