|Job Ref:||204780707||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Up to £60,000
ShortList Recruitment are working with a high-growth cloud technology specialist in Manchester who require a Lead Developer to join their development team. In the last four years they have gone from strength to strength and are continuing to ramp up their development team.
The Lead Developer Developer will report to the Head of Development and will be pivotal in developing complex features across a range of cloud platforms. The successful individual will be able to lead and own one of the key product areas - working with a range of UK FTSE100 businesses.
Ideally, the Lead Developer will have experience in managing small teams and be a mentor within the team. The ideal person for this role will be passionate about driving best practice.
Key skills and responsibilities for the Lead Developer:
* Proficient in C# .NET with over 5 years commercial experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced Agile environment
* Commercial experience of SQL Server, T-SQL and MVC 4 +
* Experience of designing RESTful APIs
* Experience of Continuous Delivery, TDD and CI
* Hold a degree in a relevant subject
* Work to a strong team ethic
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The salary on offer for the Lead Developer is up to £60,000 plus benefits. The role is based in Central Manchester, close to Piccadilly train station.
The Lead Developer role is easily commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Crewe, Stockport, Manchester and Altrincham.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis