|Job Ref:||204780596||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £95000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
My client are a small systematic trading fund seeking Senior C++ Developers to join their London office.|
We are looking for C++ Software Engineers with experience in Multi-threading, Low Latency, Exchange Connectivity, Matching Engines, TCP/IP, Socket Programming, Market Data and Equity Trading.
We have multiple unique opportunities for a full-time Senior C++ Developer to join a team responsible for systems development in a high throughput, low latency trading environment.
The Developer will have experience in all phases of software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, to design, coding, unit testing, debugging and supporting in production.
This position requires technical proficiency/problem solving as well as an eager attitude, professionalism and solid communication skills.
The successful candidate will play a key role in building low-latency, high capacity and error-free multi asset routing applications, matching engines or back end software systems to continue to maintain a leading position in algo and low latency trading.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable in multi-threading, relational database systems, C/C++ and associated debuggers. Strong written and oral communication as the applicant will frequently be interacting with the business and sales teams to achieve strategic business goals.
* At least 5+ years hands on experience in C++ programming language on Linux
* Minimum 2-3 years' hands on scripting experience
* Strong knowledge of financial instruments, FIX Protocol and Exchange Connectivity
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Multicast network protocols
* Strong multithreading and performance-oriented programming skills
* Ability to work in a highly demanding, fast paced environment and multitask
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a similar discipline.
My client are looking to line up interviews from Wednesday 19th October, so if this sounds like a role that could be of interest to you please send your latest CV to