|Job Ref:||204780459||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £90000/annum £90k + Benefits + Bonus||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Solutions Architect - Leading eCommerce Organisation|
Up to £90,000 + Excellent benefits, London
Are you a passionate Software or Solutions Architect with outstanding C#,SOA, SOLID, AGILE, TDD skills?
Are you seeking an exciting Software or Solutions Architect opportunity with one of the UK's leading eCommerce powerhouse's based in London?
If the answers yes, then you`re extremely sought after for an outstanding Solutions Architect opportunity with Kyna Associates leading eCommerce powerhouse client!
- Is a leading eCommerce powerhouse based in London
- Offer outstanding opportunities for career progression in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Offers highly competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Is a industry leader
- Have an exciting and continuous programme of change driven by successful business initiatives
About the Solution Architect opportunity
Responsible for the end to end delivery of C#, SOLID software architecture solutions using Agile methodologies, you will liaise with operational teams throughout the project/enhancement lifecycle to guarantee all software development is to the highest standard.
To be considered for this outstanding Solutions Architect opportunity you will have:
- Financial (or equivalent) sector experience
- Extensive IT Architecture experience
- Excellent OO design and development skills and knowledge of C#, TDD, SOLID, Agile Methodology and HTML;
- Sound knowledge of Architectures such as SOA etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and ambition
Therefore if you are a passionate Software or Solutions Architect with outstanding C#, OOP, TDD, Agile skills and are you seeking an exciting Software or Solutions Architect opportunity with one a the UK's Leading eCommerce Organisations, then please send your CV today for feedback and discussion.
Software, Solutions, Architect, SOLID, C#, TDD, Agile, SOA, London