|Job Ref:||204780306||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£29.50/hour||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
NHS BI Manager required for a 3 month contract (likely to extend) based in Yorkshire.|
Working for a well-established NHS organisation, the Business Intelligence (BI) Manager is accountable for delivering the analysis of information to meet customer requirements. The primary customers are internal customers, but may include external customers. The post-holder will provide high quality Business Intelligence to managerial, clinical, and operational staff across the Trust to support management and improvement initiatives.
* To execute, as directed by the Head of Business Intelligence and outlined in the BI strategy, the advancement of intelligence maturity in the organisation.
* To take responsibility for the development, production, deployment, and adoption of business intelligence systems and processes. Adoption is a key deliverable of this role.
* Responsible for the day to day management of staff of the Business Intelligence Team.
* To liaise with stakeholders, primarily internal, to anticipate and proactively generate business intelligence. Business intelligence will be both administrative and clinical.
* To actively contribute to formulation and development of the BI strategy.
* Design reports and dashboards using a number of corporate information systems and resources, including through existing tools (Business Objects and Qlik) and other means;
* Create insightful analytics based on available data. Work with the Reporting Team to ensure that the reports and information they disseminate appropriately meet the needs of the stakeholders and progress the use of intelligence
This role is to start ASAP and will be paying up to £29.50 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)