|Job Ref:||204780269||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Plus bonus and usual benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Knowledge Manager - Nottingham|
Based in Nottingham with some mainland GB travel, my client is prepared to pay up to £50k per annum plus bonus and the usual benefits for a highly experienced and motivated Knowledge Manager looking to forward their career by working on this prestigious programme.
What's in it for You?
• Work in an organisation that is at the leading edge of technology
• Work in an organisation that is a primary contributor toward helping the Government realise their vision to transition Great Britain to a low-carbon economy
• Join as go-live ramps up with the chance to help shape the Service Management process and strategy
• The chance to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK to support this prestigious programme
• Work in a multi-layered systems landscape making the task of maintaining operational understanding even more challenging
Our client is the provider of critical communication services providing data and communications infrastructure to enable one of the Governments number one priorities. They are looking for highly skilled, experienced and motivated Knowledge Managers to support the needs of the service users.
The purpose and remit of the role
• Work closely internal and external functions to ensure that Knowledge Management activities are properly targeted and ultimately deliver a reduction in Incident Tickets
• Delivers a standardised and optimal monthly process for Knowledge article requirements tracking and implementation, together with associated reporting metrics
• Ensures that the information needs of Users and the Service desk are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner
• Develops tactical training materials and provide hands-on, engaging briefings to User Service desks as appropriate
• Understands User's needs and concerns and customises support through presentations, face to face guidance and troubleshooting
• Provides a strategic view on further development of the organisations KM systems and processes.
• Manages the cyclical KM process of contributing, validating, disseminating and re-using content
• Has the personality and charisma to draw SME contributions to the Knowledge library, as well as raising User awareness and operational consumption of said articles
• A central point of Operations contact/ SME for all Knowledge risks, issues, escalation and system developments
• Monitors and shares data illustrating how User/Service desk adoption of Knowledge prescriptions has reduced Incident ticket generation
• Ability to analyse delivery non-conformance and process bottlenecks together with the gravitas and communication skills to drive the remedial actions across the organisation
• Works closely with the Operations' Service Managers, Problem Managers and Service Providers (where required) to identify KM gaps
• Ability to deputise for the Head of Service Development as required
To be considered for this position you will
• An experienced Knowledge Manager with the ability to operate at a level that provides a strategic view across what is a complex landscape
• Possess drive and the determination to absorb a significant amount of information
• Be experienced in Knowledge Management in a complex, multi-supplier environment
• Have an appreciation of the technical aspects of the infrastructure
• Be experienced in ITILv3 framework and operational processes
• Have the ability to develop and build trusting relationships using excellent stakeholder management skills
• Good report writing and data-manipulation skills are essential
• Experience of the Remedy KM module would be advantageous
Excited by this opportunity then call (Apply online only) or apply on-line.
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers