|Job Ref:||204779957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
A Software specialist based near Grimsby is looking to hire an IT Manager to help direct the business and its Customers on IT solutions.|
This role will involve you working on projects from beginning to end, outlining the most effective resources and managing teams / projects through design and development.
The business are looking for someone with several years' experience within IT management, a degree (within IT or similar field) and a PRINCE2 certification or similar. You must be able to demonstrate responsibility for the development and implementation of projects and have the technical knowledge and experience to be more than a project manager.
Daily tasks will include working with and advising various managers and clients within the business, managing multiple projects and coordinating the Development and Support teams. Within these 3 pillars you will be doing the following:
* Balancing support workflow against project demands
* Agreeing timescales, standards and costs to be met and monitoring these throughout project lifetimes
* Adjusting plans where needed
* Managing change by making sure there is a smooth transitions from old systems to the new ones
* Keeping management and clients updated on progress
* Evaluation of each project stage and once completed
Please be aware this role is mainly office based however will require you to work away from home at times.
If you would like to know more information please attach and send your CV or contact Ross Baron at Computer Futures on (Apply online only)