|Job Ref:||204779941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
Reporting to the Product Development Technical Lead, the Senior Developer will receive requirements from the Product Development Team Lead. On receipt of these requirements it is the responsibility of the Senior Developer to code, test and deploy the services.
The Senior .Net Developer will respond rapidly to trust demands for information, systems and integration delivery, meeting requirements to improve business process. The Senior Developer will need to work with the Technical Lead to breakdown designs and deliver backlogs.
- Hands-on Product coding and maintenance.
- Delivery of Trust software projects.
- Ensuring high quality standards on the technical work packages created, managed
- Technical Delivery of Integration Services, Systems Development and Delivery
Services, Enterprise and information Presentation Services and Mobile Systems
- Management of software release, communication and planning.
- Align technology with business strategic requirements.
- Software development in alignment with Project and Programme objectives. Agile
participation (SCRUM, Stand-Ups).
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Extensive experience delivering Systems Development and Delivery Services using
- Experience with client exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your cv or call (Apply online only)