|Job Ref:||204779865||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Do you want to work for a high growth marketing technology company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?|
Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference?
We've been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the 2016 Times Best Companies and due to our rapid growth, we need a talented Software Tester to be part of our Wider Development Team.
Why work for RedEye's Testing team?
- You'll be working alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic Testing team. Our Development Team won Hack Manchester in 2015 - the first time we entered.
- We are market leaders, operating in a data driven world. Our cross-channel single customer view is up there with the best.
- We operate a horizontal and open management structure
- You will help us to continually modernise our testing capabilities.
- Create test cases, implement individual tests, functional, system and regression tests, record and communicate the outcomes to the wider team.
- Take the Requirements Documentation (User Stories), plan, agree acceptance tests and ensure their effective execution.
- Work within our Agile team, providing continuous testing to ensure our developers can deliver great code on time, every time.
- Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant information to our Agile team and Senior Tester, and contribute at team meetings as part of the Agile process.
- Assist the implementation of new test automation tools.
- Graduate caliber with a technical degree, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or similar.
- Experience with test automation (desirous but not essential).
- Desire to develop a career as a Software Tester.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- The ability to respond to change and adaptable in approach.
- 25 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Free day off for your birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme - you can purchase up to four additional holidays in any holiday year
- Flexible working.
- Training and development (you will clearly play a significant role here!)
- Funded social activities throughout the year - our social committee have a generous budget and there are events every month. Alzheimer's Society are our Charity Partner for the year and there are various fundraising events on top of all the social activities.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Free breakfast.
- Casual dress code.
- Discounted gym membership