|Job Ref:||204779813||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Bonus and great Bens||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Software Development Manager (Product development)|
Our client s is looking for Development Manager with a strong software product background and agile background. The Software Development Manager will hold a key position within the team as they move forward with a commitment to Agile / Scrum practises led from the top of the business. The Software Development Manager's will be manging a team with a strong product background.
* Undertaking leadership of a Software Development team operating in an Agile / Scrum environment.
* The right manager will have a product development background
* Taking a proactive approach to coaching and mentoring Agile / Scrum practises and techniques.
* Identification of team members training and development needs.
* Working with department heads and other stakeholders within the business.
* The successful Software Development Manager (Agile) will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience of coaching, mentoring and managing teams in an Agile / Scrum environment.
* Awareness of how to manage teams during a period of change.
* Previous experience of hands on Software Development (preferably Java or C# ) and knowledge of the SDLC.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Development Manager to join an established and successful company at an exciting time with their business. Please send your word CV fro full details.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy